Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lots of pics

This past week I've had lots of sessions which means lots of pics:)

Hannah came out for her senior session. This is my first senior that has brought a violin...beautiful!



Then my sister's family came over for some pics for their prayer card. They are missionaries in Haiti so every year I update their pics and design a card for them. This year we decided to make it look like they were in Haiti so my banana trees came in handy...finally.



Jessica rode w/me out to Lake Thunderbird for Janessa's senior pics....



On the way home we saw this field full of sunflowers & since Jess was w/me I stopped and took a few there.




I had 3 Noah Herman houses to do on Wednesday...I already wrote about that wonderful day.

Jessica & Bryant came out for their engagement session and brought "Daisy". Love this dog's droopy face:)




On Saturday Kinga and I were off to shoot Cassie & Jon's wedding. We decided that since they're getting married at Grace in Peoria we could just run down the road to my sister's house and use their lake & dock for some fun shots. We didn't realize that part of the dock had some supports that were broken. Thankfully they held while we got the shots, but in my mind I kept picturing 1/2 the wedding party dripping wet for the ceremony...actually because it was a million degrees out...they were pretty close to that anyway. You can't tell it in these pics though. They were a fun group and as long as I kept them hydrated & gave them baby wipes they were up for anything:)




It was a beautiful wedding but I don't think I've ever been so HOT in my life! Kinga and I were sweating rivers, but the pics turned out so amazing so that's all that matters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment