Wednesday, September 7, 2011

photography from a different point of view.




No, i wasn't on a really tall hill taking these...cause in IL we pretty much don't have those.

I was in a four seater plane w/the window open and 2 cameras strapped over my neck leaning out the window.

Herman Brother's pond management hired me to take these pics. This is a huge farm in Cuba, IL that's being completely reworked. From what I understand, the plan is to somehow connect a few of the lakes and make a great big lake. I think these are the "before" pics and at a later date we'll do some "after". These people are pretty serious about hunting and fishing.

I've been in little planes plenty of times but never with the window open and $8,000 worth of equipment hanging around my neck....that was "interesting".

I will say that I was thankful for dramamine & good strong camera straps, as it was a little bumpy up there! The pics turned out awesome in spite of the bumps thanks to a super fast shutter speed.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! love to hire you to do aerial pictures of the horsemeister farm! Of course you would need to supply your own plane, maybe Spark can find one for you at an auction.

    ReplyDelete