Monday, November 4, 2013

Oh my goodness, is this really happening???  Did I actually figure out how to sign back into my blogger???  For months now I've been unable to sign into my acct...so therefore no blogging:(

Not that there's been time for blogging!

The past 2 months have been NON-STOP!  Photo sessions, editing, uploading, filling orders...NON-STOP!  I'm just now getting to the point of a normal pace, heart rate, breathing...you name it!  November is not looking too bad either!  I think most of my clients were anxious to get in and get family sessions & senior sessions done BEFORE all the yucky weather:)

The new studio is awesome.  I love being able to just hop, skip, & jump over there for sessions on the rainy days, or for newborns.  One thing that having an actual studio/office hasrevealed to me though is how much time I spend on the computer.  I used to have my office here at home so I think I wasn't aware of how many hours I spend editing, uploading, backing up, & ordering until I'm still at the studio at 10:30 p.m. & David is calling asking when I'll be home...before I realize it 10-14 hrs have passed since I arrived there!!

I do love having such a quiet, beautiful place to work though...where nothing ever "walks off" of my desk:)

Hope this blogger thing will continue to work.  I'd love to be able to update every now & then!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment