Saturday, February 26, 2011

Horsemeister boys & Mia

I had a session last week w/Mia who has turned one. Her momma had this shoe idea and brought a whole laundry basket of really cute shoes. I thought it was a darling idea, Mia didn't. I've been photographing Mia since she was just a tiny infant and she has been nothing but smiles, but it's just so typical of kids. You get this awesome idea and have the best layed plans and for no reason at all, THEY DON'T LIKE IT.
After a little play time w/mom though & a few goldfish, she decided it was the most fun ever to grab the shoes and throw them off the chair...and then she'd smile:)
Here are a few highlites from that session..





And then the Horsemeister boys. I had a session last week in the rain w/these guys and although we got some decent shots I was just not happy w/them. It was just ugly outside. So when we woke up to fresh snow yesterday, I convinced Judy to pull them out and let them run around a little. I knew I was getting some awesome shots of these guys. Evan (blue halter) is a huge show off and the camera LOVES him.


Valiant, the other hand (purple halter), is all about the LADIES. Judy would walk him out into the snowy field and let him go and instead of showing off for the camera he'd head straight back to the paddocks where the mares were. He had absolutely NO interest in getting his picture taken.



These 2 remind me so much of teenage boys, they can't just walk normally, they've got to contantly be jostling and goofing off the whole time. They were cracking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment