Saturday, February 12, 2011

How cool is that??

Today was a first for me, I actually shoveled snow in the middle of a wedding session! Of course that goes right along w/it being my first winter wedding.

I saw this cool pure white hill and thought, "what an awesome background for the wedding party". I'm pretty sure they thought I was crazy but my assitant and I got to work clearing a path for the party to walk through. Some places were at least a couple of feet deep, so we got a work out in the process. We were joking that we need a "there will be an extra fee for shoveling" in my wedding contracts:)

Anyway, here are a few shots from today....




Just to give you an idea of how deep the drifts were, here I'm standing on top of one.






The wedding party got pretty "into" it...



2 comments:

  1. Rachel, very cool pictures! and how fun are those boots!! Whittney is our boot girl she saw that and said "can I do that too?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my job always gives jess ideas too:)

    ReplyDelete