Wednesday, April 20, 2011

spring?

Does this count as spring? I saw snow on the side of the road yesterday, so I just don't know...is THIS spring?

This past week I had some fun w/Morgan at the studio. We were supposed to do a studio session and then head off to Farmington Park to do some outside by the lake....but it was rainy and cold so we opted to put off the outdoor stuff till Friday. Morgan was a blast in spite of the grossness of the weather and we had some fun w/her prom dress and vball shoes...in the same shot:)

Love it!


I also got to drive to Makinaw to meet my new great niece who was born Sunday. She's just 1 day old here and already loves her favorite great aunt:)




This morning I got a call from my sister saying they've had a horse deliver at the Horsemeister barn 3.5 weeks early and could I run over to check and see if it's okay. I grabbed a towel and my camera and thankfully got to use both on this healthy baby girl. Babies being born left and right means it IS spring..right?



Found some of these as I was driving home from the farm....






Yep, definately spring! Bring on the sun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking! glad you live so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for collecting the mushrooms. let me know when I can come out for mushroom dinner.

    ReplyDelete