Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Home w/out injury


We got home from Galena on Sunday night. I'm happy to say that no one was injured (in our group) One of the boys friends did end up w/a dislocated shoulder, or something so that's a bummer.

We had really good weather and the kids had a great time.

Today was the day I had set to be my last day of work but I'm realizing that's just not possible. I'm getting flooded w/orders everyday so that means that it will be at least another week of filling them.

I'm also trying to get caught up on bookwork (my most unfavorite) and finish up my Christmas shopping.

I've had 2 different things come from online and not be what they were supposed to be so I get the fun job of returning them and so I'm STILL not done. I've been almost done for 2 weeks!

Well I've got 1 boy leaving right now to take finals at ICC and 2 that need to be on the bus in 10 minutes so I've got no business blogging. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment