Friday, July 23, 2010

lots of HOT sessions...

I think my computer issues are finally solved. I've been working on 4 different ones till I could get this new one hooked up and everything downloaded on it. My third time doing that in a week...not so much fun.

It's been hot but I've still been doing lots of sessions right thru the heat.

Let see, I went out to Bluegrass Stables to shoot Ana's senior pics w/her lovely mare. It was a blast and there were just tons of places to shoot....I could have spent all evening there, so pretty.





Then I did little Caleb and his parents. It was sweltering hot during this shoot but you can't tell it by looking at him....such a doll!


Celtin is turning "2" so he came out and he had lots of fun seeing the animals and chasing Donald, who loved every minute of it:) Donald would just let him catch up enough to touch his back and then take off again. It was a riot!



And yesterday Libby came out for her senior pics. She was a trooper in 90 degree weather and 5 clothing changes, including one w/a coat! You can't even tell she was about dying in that coat...and she does look hot, but it a good way:)



In between all of these I was NOT the favorite mom and woke my kids up at 9:00 am the past couple of days to attack the weeds that are threatening to overtake us....so cruel, I know. We also went up to the hospital a couple of times to visit my mom-in-law, who is finally back home as of today, and Luke had a dentist appointment today for 3 fillings. So we are staying plenty busy this summer.

Tomorrow it's out to Brimfield for another family session....maybe it will cool down?

We are still praying for a miracle for Jordan...take a minute and lift him up to the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment