Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sessions, session, and more sessions

Okay, time to catch up on my real sessions, not that the turtle session wasn't just lovely:)

I'll start out first w/one of the Kieser family pics, and then also the huge Meister family from the 4th out in Norris, IL. 96 people on an antique fire truck, not that you can see the fire truck!


Then we move onto Taylor's senior session. Taylor came out to my house on the 7th and right before she got there it was pouring down rain. I thought for sure we were going to have to cancel. They pulled up and it stopped raining and we decided to give it a try. We had perfect weather for her entire hour session and then as they left it began pouring again....what timing! Taylor has some awesome sense of style and we put my new backdrops to use. So much fun!




On Friday it was off to Lake Thunderbird for Cassie & Jon's engagement session and Jori's Senior pics. Cassie and Jori are cousins and I just happened to already be scheduled to take Jori's pics at her family's vacation home when Cassie called to tell me that she is engaged and also leaving to be a missionary in Mexico for a year. Of course it just seemed like perfect timing again to just ask if she'd like to get her engagement pictures out at her aunt's home on Lake Thunderbird while I was there for her cousin's session and it worked out perfectly!
Between Jori's amazing blue eyes and Cassie & Jon's obvious love for eachother it was just one of those days when I love my job. What an honor to be chosen to capture such beauty!






On Saturday Chad and Julie brought out Livie for some fun pictures. This little girl is a redhead w/out the attitude. She's just adorable when she wrinkles her nose up when she smiles. She had the most fun eating my flowers!




Saturday night we had a birthday party for Luke. I can't believe my baby's 10! Check out his amazing twist jump off the diving board...what form!




Monday I had an awesome senior session for Ana at the Bluegrass Stables, which is on my list to edit today so no pics of that yet and then I've got Caleb, who's one year old, coming over tonight for a session so I'm not quite caught up but I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment