Monday, August 16, 2010

last week of juggling???

The kids are back in school this wednesday....maybe. The IB teachers are talking about a strike so maybe not? I'm not super anxious for the schedules to begin but not having to juggle quite so much will be a relief.

I'll try to remember what in the world I've been doing. I end up having to look thru my last few backed up files to remember it all:)

I took pictures of my husband's side of the family at our house for my father-in-law's 70th birthday gift. I think I forgot to post pics of that so here's one.


Here are the Klecker kids that I was just getting ready to edit before the last post.....pretty cute huh?


I had a really cool session w/Emily for her senior pics and we got to use one of the Horsemeister Friesians in some of her pictures. This was one of my favs...


On the 11th Jenna came out for her senior session. This was one of those simply beautiful sittings.


I'm in the process of uploading pics from the weekend sessions and hope to be able to get them all edited in the next few days. At this point, I feel like I'm lucky to be able to blog once every couple of weeks.

I keep telling myself that once the kids are back in school things will be a little less hectic....whenever that actually happens.

7 comments:

  1. weight capacity on that dock?
    boys will get rust on their good clothes.
    wedding dress for a senior pic with glaring sun???
    what did you say to Jenna to make her so angry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about the rest but Nate you didn't comment on how beautiful the horse was in the senior pictures. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nate, we were at the limit on the dock and had to do some balancing to make that one work....let's just say my mom-in-law had a death grip on dave:)
    rust is cool.
    emily made that skirt herself and I thought it was pretty.
    and lastly, to jenna, I mentioned you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Jenna KNEW Nate. Now it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont have a clue who Jenna is, she just looks mad or mean or like she has an attitude. I guess all of the above would happen to about anyone who had to sit through a photo session.

    The horse does indeed look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna if you're reading this, just so you know Nate wouldn't know what looks good unless it has fins:) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also don't know Jenna but her EYES are amazing! How do you get such beautiful subjects to come to you Rachel?

    ReplyDelete