Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big guys & little guys

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things here. Had a couple of fun sessions this last week.

Connor came in for his senior session, and even though we did most of them inside because it was FREEZING, we snuck out for a few just for fun...really cold fun.


Another one of our kids turned 18 on Monday....Caleb is officially an adult...I guess.

We took our family, along w/3 of his friends to Fun City over the weekend. 3 days later and I'm still sore from climbing the rock wall!



Then one of my favorite little guys, "Duncan" came in for his 4 year old shoot. I've been taking his picture since he was a baby. It's so much fun to get to see these little guys grow up. Duncan is just one of those smiley little kids and he told me before he left he needed to give me a real tight hug!

Nothing makes your day like a really tight hug from this kid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment