Monday, May 3, 2010

comments

There's a little box that i can check on this blog to prevent anyone from commenting and lately, i've sure been tempted to check it...LOL!

I've got some family members that are on their computers waaaaay too much!

Anyway, to all of you who were so concerned...I survived agapefest. Lot's of interesting people, loud music, rain, and my most favorite to watch and UNfavorite to play....football. Okay, my sister, Karin doesn't know the meaning of 2 hand touch...this girl was out for blood! Ouch.

On the way home we had our own "church". We were driving an rv so the kids had their own little service since we couldn't get back in time for real church. David led us in a few songs, then Sarah, my niece read one of my favorite chapters Phillipians 4, and Caleb talked about the chapter, then we sang a little more and Aaron, a friend of my boys had a prayer. These kids were just awesome the whole weekend! So much fun to be around! It's really cool to see Jesus working in each one of them. All of the problems you'd expect to have w/a bunch of teenagers, we just didn't have. All except feeding them....now that was just about what I expected it would be:)

We got home about noon and at about 1:30 my neighbor called me to ask if we were still on for her family pics at 2:00 (yep, I had totally forgotten). So after pics and some hamburgers we had some intense vball games at the playground....ouch again!

Whoops, my youngest just walked in from school and asked me why he's so attractive and told me that girls keep asking him out (he's 9yrs old) oh, and he just tracked mud across the carpet...time for me to go.

1 comment:

  1. Don't check the box, we love reading the comments from your blog

    ReplyDelete