Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sorry blog readers...





I know, I'm not keeping up like I should but things are pretty busy here. Kids are out of school so even though there's no more homework and schedules...they are here...ALL DAY LONG! (Actually I love it!)

I don't even remember where I've left off but one exciting thing is that one of my new backdrops is complete. My awesome husband even built a floor for it and I can just about guarantee that it is perfectly level (he's a little bit of a perfectionist:). I've not had a chance to use it yet but will soon.

Another exciting thing is that we have a new little member of our family temporarily. We are raising a baby racoon that was abandoned on the front steps of an apt building in Peoria. Because of where we live we've taken care of all kinds of baby animals until they're old enough to go on their own. Did you know that you can get a permit to raise a racoon at Walmart of all places...they really do carry just about everything! I am looking into officially becoming a wildlife rehabilitator. I'm just waiting for a call back at this point to find out what I need to do. I think it's a really neat opportunity for our family & hope that it works out.

Here's a few shots from the last couple of weeks. I'll try to do better, but summer's here and the last thing I want to do is spend any more time in front of the computer than I have to.

Today is Shauntel & Chris' wedding in downtown Peoria so David and I will be packing up our equipment and heading there this afternoon....I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment