Wednesday, June 30, 2010

bye bye laptop!

My new computer came in today. I actually have numbers that work! Pretty exciting!! Caleb helped to get me all set up although I still have some programs to re-install. I'm looking forward to some super fast editing on this one.

This past Saturday I was out in my studio to take Seth's 3 month pics. This was my first time meeting Seth! I took his big brother, Trip's 3 month pics 2 years ago. Time does fly doesn't it? This is one of the things I love about this job is to watch my client's families expand and meet each new member. Seth was all smiles, even if his big bro wasn't to excited to hold him:)


Last week, while it was still in the 90's my sister and I made a run out to Middle Grove to photograph some of the Horsemeister's horses. These horses look like a wild herd except that some of them would run right up to us and check out our cameras! I gotta admit I was a little nervous to take 2 cameras and 2 very expensive lenses into this huge herd of horses but thankfully everything is still in one piece. The horses were really beautiful, and even though it was HOT, a few of them still put on a show for us.




Tomorrow I'm doing yet another fabulous Herman House in East Peoria and the on Friday morning we are heading out to Norris to camp for the 4th of July weekend!!!!! I can't wait! Of course in the middle of all of this on Saturday morning I need to run into Dunlap to take the Kieser's Family pic and then back out to Norris because, get this, my family of 96 wants to try to get everyone together at 2:00 for a family pic on my brother's vintage fire truck (he says he bought it just for me to use as a backdrop:). Yikes! 96!!!! Should be interesting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment