Monday, June 21, 2010

chicago






Just a few pics from our weekend. I brought my daughters point n shoot.....ugh. I don't care how what kind you buy, they will never compare to an EOS...EVER. So frustrating to try to take pics w/a camera that can't figure out a focus point, however, it doesn't weigh a ton and I didn't have to carry around a huge camera bag downtown so I guess that's the trade off.

I wanted to post a pic of our VBS fourth grade class but forgot it's not on my laptop. Speaking of my laptop, for some reason about half of my number buttons have stopped working. I pretty sure it's time for a new computer, (PS... Phil, I may need some help here:).


Also got Addison's pics posted on my website and Shauntel's wedding pics are now posted, (I would hit the explanation mark, however, it's on the number one button and that's one of them that doesn't work). I love computers....NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment