Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Reinhard Girls & Sarah's senior session

I can't believe that my niece "Sarah" is a senior already. She was so funny when she came over. She's not a "girly" girl and told me upfront that she doesn't want a bunch of "pretty" pics. She wanted to have some FUN!!! So we did. I've gotta say that I've never had such an active senior girl session....




I also took her younger sister's yearly pics. Each one of these girls have their own distinct peronalities.





Poor Faith was sick w/some kind of stomach bug but hung in there and smiled like nothing was bothering her.

This session sure made me miss their brother Gabriel. I know he would have come up with something to make the shoot even more exciting. Last year he had caught a toad and was so excited to get his pic taken w/it. He just had a HUGE grin on his face for those pics....he was such a fun kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment