Tuesday, September 7, 2010

fall into full swing

Labor day is over and that means that fall is officially here.

Last week I spent some time w/Sarah for her senior session.



Then had 2 Mia's come out for some pics

Here's the first...




Here's the second...



Friday I had the Skip Meister Family come out for a family session. We were a little worried about the wind but all in all I thought the session went really well. Even got a picture of Skip trying out the rope swing...I'm sure they'll want to frame that one and hang it in the living room:) Haven't had a time to edit those yet....that's on my to-do list for tomorrow.

The rest of the weekend was busy w/lots of friends and family coming and going. Monday morning I woke up and had 21 kids to make breakfast for!

Today I'm just going to try to regroup and get organized for the rest of the week.

Orders are flying in so it's really important for me to stay on top of everything.

And shockingly enough...we are completely out of food at our house so grocery shopping is a must today.

2 comments:

  1. all joking aside (for just this one comment) the new blog looks real good!

    The right hand side still needs just a bit of organizing and help, but that will come when you need to procrastinate on some future work.

    ReplyDelete