Thursday, March 11, 2010

headstart & little boys


Tuesday David and I spent the day at Headstart in Canton where they have 2 morning classes and 2 afternoon classes. We had silly kids, shy kids, smiley kids and not so smiley kids but overall we had a great time w/them. For their group shots we went outside since it was so nice out and took the class pics in front of their bright yellow school bus. While we were out there a huge flock of migrating geese flew over us. There was flock after flock just covering the sky. There must have been over a thousand of them! I think it's safe to say that spring is here...yay!

Then yesterday I spent the entire morning editing the preschool pics and ordering proofs so they will be ready to drop off this coming tuesday when I'm out in that area again doing another headstart.

Yesterday evening I had so much fun taking pics of 3 busy little boys. When I first made the appt I wasn't sure what I would be in for but they did awesome! Their grandma even bought them each their own little trucks that they got to open when we were all done w/the session!

No comments:

Post a Comment