Monday, March 22, 2010

my early morning suprise session





I wasn't planning on taking pics of a foal right after it was born but this morning on my walk we checked on a mare that was due anyday and there she was just having this cute little filly.

My sister, Judy was out of town and since this is her horse I thought she'd really appreciate having these "newborn" photos. I even captured her first steps and that NEVER happens w/human babies:) She decided to take a little rest on my camera bag of all places.

You never know what the day will bring!

Today is my awesome husband's birthday....some people just age well, and he's one of them...I'm a lucky girl:)
(yes, he's right here reading this while I type it:):):)

Funny story for today:
My younger boys are always asking the strangest questions. The other night Logan says, "Dad, would you be mad if mom grew wings?" To which I replied, "well are the functional, like can I fly w/them?" Just wanted to know all the facts w/this wing idea before we decided whether we should be mad or not.

Then yesterday I was combing Luke's hair for church and he says, "mom, you know how dad is so hairy? Do you think he could be part of the Big Foot family?" I don't know....maybe? It would explain alot actually:)

Hope you all have a great day, this is the day that God has made....we've got to be happy about that!!

4 comments:

  1. BIG FOOT!! Thanks Rachel WE had a great laugh for today. The pictures are great, thanks so much for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....you could've just said you think he's smoking hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its your awesome husbands birthday today, I wonder when Davids birthday is?

    Also, a good picture would help the Big Foot story along quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete