Wednesday, March 17, 2010

preschools...lots of them







Yesterday I had a sitting at the studio and then went to 3 different preschools, at one I had to drop off orders, another drop off proofs, and the last one take pics of the morning class, then the afternoon class. I realize that this was probably a "run-on" sentence, but yesterday was a "run-on" day. It went on and ON! I was so glad that David was able to come w/me to help because there was tons of equipment to haul and we had to grab groceries inbetween the morning and afternoon sessions. So after we were done w/the sessions we are on our way back to the studio to drop off equipment and my car starts making some scary knocking noises. We couldn't see anything wrong so we decided to try to make it home...keep in mind I have a whole trunk full of groceries. We just make it into Hanna City and take a right to head home and my car sounds like the wheels are going to shoot off of it so we ended up turning around and heading to the local garage. Luckily one of my sister's works right there in Hanna City so we were able to transfer everything out of my car and leave it at the garage and take her van home. Sometimes having a million relatives close by is pretty handy. Butch, from Frenches Garage (yes we do live in Hicksville and that is his real name & he's a really nice guy) called to say that we have a bearing in one of the front tires that's bad and maybe a broken axle...I knew it,our driveway really is eating our cars!
So today I'm home, getting proofs ordered and hoping to catch up on all the other stuff that didn't get done yesterday. I'm actually glad to be stranded at home w/no wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment