Friday, March 5, 2010

office & vaulting

So I spent all day yesterday getting a home office set up. I still need to buy another printer and my laptop is moving incredibly slow so I'll still have some figuring out to do there but finally my stuff isn't spread all over the house. It's a relief to have my computer, mailers, release forms, etc all in the same room!

Today we head to Springfield where Caleb will be performing all weekend w/the Heart of IL Vaulters. For those of you who don't know, he still has 2 screws in his upper arm from a show there a couple of years ago so I'd appreciate any prayers you care to say for safety.

We should be home by Sunday and David is staying home to take care of puppies and hold down the fort.

I have some pre-school orders to process, a cd to mail out, packing to do, and about 170 pics from Haiti yet to edit so I'd better hit it.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, I was just dying to know what you have been up to. When you finally got that computer, mailers, and release forms, etc all in the same room my heart was just filled with joy! yeah!!

    Please let me know when you get that cd mailed out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you have some fishing to do or something equally important?

    and i mailed the cd out yesterday am.

    you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete