Saturday, December 4, 2010

first snow

Had to throw on the macro lens and take a few pics of God's handi-work today...





I'm planning on framing a few of these to put in my new office, along w/some of the frost pics....as soon as I get things put together I'll take a few pics of my office because I know everyone's dying to see it:)

Just finishing up editing last thursday night's sessions and have a couple more evening sessions next week and then I think I'm done as far as Christmas goes. Of course there are last minute orders that will still need to be filled and that will probably keep me busy all the way up till the kids are on break.

And then the real fun starts....all of them home w/me...for like 2 weeks:)

2 comments:

  1. You must not have enough to do, taking pictures of snow flakes instead of Horses? REALLY Beautiful pictures Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean instead of fish? cameras were invented by fisherman and now you guys are desecrating our invention with frost and snow and people and horses.....

    ReplyDelete