Monday, November 16, 2009

Another weekend come and gone.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! Still haven't found that pause button so things are still moving pretty quickly. I am feeling almost caught up at this point. Had to put it several late nights but it was worth it to get albums online. I know everyone's wanting to get their pictures ordered and cards done for Christmas so they did need to be done.

At this point I have 3 sittings to edit and only 4-5 sittings scheduled for this week but then I do have Raquel and Michael's wedding on Saturday and Sunday.
I'm so excited for this wedding because on Saturday I'm heading out to the family's clydesdale farm to take their formal wedding pictures! I think it's going to be so neat and I'm praying for dry, warm weather for Saturday.

Because of having a wedding at the end of the week I purposely limited my sittings during the week. I'm beginning to realize my limitations and a 7 sitting week is about perfect. I want to be able to give each client the time and attention that their session deserves.

It's taken me almost 4 years to figure this out but I think I'm starting to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment