Monday, November 23, 2009

my beautiful fridge

I think I've mentioned how much I hate cleaning, especially my fridge. Today I have discovered the solution to my dirty fridge. I walk w/some of my sisters and my mom every morning and today Judy was saying she just HAS to get pictures of some of her foals (she has a breeding farm). I told her I could maybe do it but I have to get some stuff done at home today, like laundry and get my fridge cleaned out. So she says that she'll trade me, if I take pics of her foals, she'll clean out my fridge. Boy did she get the bad end of THAT deal! I've decided this could really be the answer to alot of my cleaning issues, trading sittings for household chores:) I've got 3 toilets and 4 boys, 5 including my husband....any takers??? LOL!!!

Thanks Judy, my fridge is sparkling! I almost had to take a picture and post it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment