Friday, February 5, 2010

more puppy pics















Well they are 4 weeks old now so here are a few more pics...I know, I've posted more pics of my pups than my kids but they are so cute at this age!

The first 2 are of the puppy we are keeping. We are calling her Sierra. The next 3 pics are a little boy that we've nicknamed Bolt because he has a lightning bolt on his back. He's the tiniest boy but pretty spunky!

The next 2 are of a girl we call Panda. Then 2 of Diesel. Diesel has alreay got a home and they've chosen his name and I think it fits him really well! He did NOT care for having his picture taken and howled thru most of them:)

Then we've got 2 of Mac (just a nickname because his new owners have yet to come up w/one). I've been calling him Mac because he is built like a mack truck!

The last pics are of MissT (she's got a T on her back). She's is the tiniest of all of them and soooo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment