Thursday, February 18, 2010

still praying


Today I had the adventure of photographing Farmington Headstart pre-school kids in my studio. They had just a ton of energy! We were done though in less than 45 minutes.

After that I had to stop at a couple of stores to get some more supplies for Haiti. I'm supposed to be boarding a plane this Sunday if everything goes according to plan. I've packed 2 big suitcases full of stuff to take there.

When I got home I had to hurry and get the pictures edited and get the proofs ordered so we can get them in next week.

I really wanted to go back up to the hospital to spend some more time w/my new great nephew "Drake" but ran out of time. I got to hold him yesterday and he just stared at me for the longest time. Of course I told him I am his favorite aunt (gotta start that early:) and just enjoyed holding him. He's so precious. We are still praying for a miracle for him. He's been in the nicu since he was born last week. He's been diagnosed w/CMV (a pretty serious virus) and it has been a roller coaster of tests and results every day. I think his parents are about worn out! Take a minute and pray for Nate & Brook & baby Drake after you read this. Pray for wisdom, strength, & comfort for his parents, and the miracle of God's healing for Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment