Sunday, February 21, 2010

off to haiti


So I'm off to haiti today. We won't actually get there till tomorrow but the flights are supposedly on time and things are actually happening. I've been holding my breath for the past couple weeks, not really knowing if I should actually pack or not.

David is staying home to hold down the fort...kind of scary...LOL! He's got this strategy where he acts totally helpless and clueless and the kids all pull together and keep everything running smoothly....grrr! Why can't they do that while I'm home? So NOT fair!

He's also got to drop off proofs to headstart and bring in all the current orders. However, if you are reading this and you have recently put in an order, we will not be mailing orders out till I get home so things should come together in the first week of March.

I'm looking forward to hugging my sister and her kids...it's been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment