Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preschool Sessions

This past week I've begun booking the spring preschool sessions. I love photographing the preschool aged kids! It's always a challenge to get past the "practiced" smiles and get a few real ones. I was able to book one for Feb. and the others in March. March is looking busy, busy, busy!

I am still planning on going to Haiti the end of February and then I've got a weekend in Springfield the first part of March and then we will be gone the last week of March so it's a bit of a challenge to fit some work in there somewhere:)

We're weaning our colt so he's over at my sister's farm w/a bunch of other foals his age. I'm waiting for some snow and then I'm taking a camera over there. These guys are so cute together. There are 6 black foals all in the same paddock together. Black foals + white snow = really awesome pictures.

Our pups are growing so quickly! We already have homes for 2 of them and we've decided to keep one (crazy, I know) so we just have 3 more we need to find homes for. They are hilarious to watch right now! I need to get more pics of them too.

I've also started the tortureous dvd called "the 30 day shred"...thankyou kristin...I think? Ouch! Just the name alone hurts, however, it's getting easier everyday so I think I'll probably live through it. Swimsuit season's coming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment