Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow sick.

So after being on day 6 of the 30 day shred, I found this way more effective way to lose a couple of pounds....called the stomach flu. I don't recommend it...however I did lose 4lbs in 1 day. Now if I can just find a way to stay dehydrated and keep it off:)

After about 3 days of not feeling super great, last night I finally started feeling a little more myself, which is good because today I'm supposed to take a bunch of 3 & 4 year olds pre-school pics.....depending on if they HAVE school. I'm still waiting to hear if the shoot is on because of course we've had another 1/2 foot of snow.

I'm kind of glad that our school is in session today. After a snow day yesterday my younger boys are antsy and need to go today! However, they are not happy about it.

Is anyone else ready for green grass and blue skies?

2 comments:

  1. aaah the blog posts of a 40 year old middle aged woman.....Crash diets, bratty kids, and winter depression.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...you wish that i was 40...and you better watch your mouth 'cause you're sounding kind of like another "bratty kid" and I don't care how much you weigh...I can still bend you over my knee.....young whipper snapper punk kid:)

    ReplyDelete