Tuesday, January 19, 2010

fun city

For Caleb's 17th birthday we headed to Fun City in Iowa on Sunday and got home Monday night. The kids (and the adults) had a great time swimming, climbing the rock wall, playing laser tag, and racing go-karts. It's such a fun place for all ages of kids. It's very relaxing for us because we don't have babies to watch closely so we can just enjoy watching them all run. Of course we end up running right along w/them. If I played that hard every weekend I wouldn't have to worry about eating less and exercising more:)

Caleb was allowed to bring a few friends and then my sister Karin decided to come and she brought 3 of my nieces and all together they had a blast.

It's hard for me to believe that Caleb is now 17 years old! My 6 lb, 9 oz little boy is now 5'11"!!! How can time move so fast?

Now if I was a really good mom I'd have just tons of pics from the weekend but I'm sorry to say that I didn't take my camera along (hey, I brought 7 kids!) so I didn't take any pictures. I think Jessica took her's though and Karin was snapping away so I will probably steal a couple of theirs, maybe I'll even post them later, because I'm sure they will be all over face book!

No comments:

Post a Comment