Friday, January 8, 2010

The funny things Logan says


Since this is my slow season, I've decided to write about the funny things that Logan says.

Logan is 12 and cracking me up lately. He just comes up w/the funniest sayings. The other day he comes running down to the basement where I'm folding laundry and whips off his clothes and puts his swimming trunks on. His dad, who is standing there says "Logan, what are you doing changing your clothes like that right in front of your mom?" To which Logan replies, "What's the big deal, it's not like I've gone thru puberty yet?" AAHHHH!

We were driving somewhere w/the 3 youngest in the car w/us and my husband was telling them about this dream he had about them. He told Logan and Luke they were just bystanders in his dream Logan says "Dad, I'm not in your dreams....I'm in all the LADIES dreams!" Where does a 12 yr old come up w/these things? Funny kid.

It's another snow day here and we just got back from the vet. Our driveway is kind of scary but we made it. Now its back to Peoria to take Caleb in to the Dr. to see about getting the screws out of his arm. They were a souvenir from a vaulting performance in Sprinfield a couple of years ago.

Then pick up the UPS order (hopefully it's in)and back home to grab the rest of the kids and back to Peoria for a birthday party.

This picture is Logan laying next to a dead grass carp from our lake. I won't go into how bad it smelled but it is an impressive fish...yeah, our kids swim in the lake w/these!

No comments:

Post a Comment