Thursday, January 7, 2010

Toughest shoot yet!


Here they are, the whole group! Let me tell you, to get all 6 pups facing the same direction is impossible. Their instinct to snuggle up to eachother is very strong so they just kept trying to turn and squirm back into a huddle. Sasha (mom) is doing well but doesn't want to leave them for a single second. We have to put a leash on her and force her to go outside. She hasn't had a litter in 2 years but she wasn't like this w/her other litters. She is a great mom. Tomorrow it's off the vet for their check ups.

I think we got another 6 inches of snow so I'm hoping we can get out of our drive.

I've got all my sittings edited and online and just have one on Saturday. It feels kind of strange to me, not having to work, work, work. I'm actually thinking that now would be a good time to edit my pics from greece and get a few framed for my house. It's that or start on my taxes...all of a sudden editing looks so much more attractive to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment