Tuesday, January 12, 2010

haiti





I'm sure that most of you have heard that there was a pretty major earth quake that hit the country of Haiti today. My sister and her husband and 4 girls live there. We were relieved to hear that they are okay.
However it hit close to Port Au Prince (the capital) and there is much damage in that area. Many are suffering tonight.

I took these pics when I was in Haiti last Feb. The second and fourth are of Port au prince. I am scheduled to go again on the 21st of this Feb. on another work team. The people there are already dealing w/so much poverty, hunger,& sickness. I can't imagine how much more suffering this will bring to them. Pray for the Haitians tonight. To view more pics of haiti, go to my galleries and click on "haiti".

No comments:

Post a Comment