Friday, January 22, 2010

taxes, brownies, and puppies


I've spent the last 2 days working on taxes....ugh! I am SO not a fan of bookwork, which is really funny because in high school I thought I wanted to be a CPA...ha!

I think I'm at a stopping point and just need to wait for one more w2 and I'm good to go.

Today I thought I'd get out of the house, and I don't know, put real clothes on and see if I could go and hang out w/my twin nieces so their mom could get something done but then Caleb got the van stuck in the drive so he took my car to school so I'm stuck home for the 3rd day in a row!

I did need to make chocolate chunk brownies and double chocolate chip cookies for the bible class pancake supper so it was probably good for me to stay home. If only there were someone home to lick the bowl....gotta do it, right?

Yesterday I took some more pics of the puppies that are now 2.5 weeks old. The no longer resemble rats and are now barking and growling like real pups. I'm going to have to take some videos of these guys...they are a fiesty bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment