Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sessions & cupcakes






This past week I've been back to work. It started w/3 sessions on Saturday and another Monday morning. It feels good to start working again, I was ready for it. David and I put up a 6 roller system w/remote in the studio and a new floor infront of that so I was excited to try it all out. The rollers are so cool except for it's hard to keep them from catching each other so I'll have to figure that out. I've got about 1/2 the pics edited so far.

Today, I had some of my nieces and great nieces over for a cupcake party. I had 10 little girls 6 and under over and surprisingly very little drama, but lots of FUN! They enjoyed playing w/my puppies and then we had lunch and then they decorated & ate cupcakes. My nieces didn't want icing all over their kids clothes so off came the shirts. When they finished their cupcakes they jumped into the hot tub...that qualifies as a bath....right?

I can't remember when I had such a carefree and fun day...gotta do this more often:)

1 comment:

  1. whose kid is that with the HUGE belly in that last pic?? :)
    thanks for the fun day- shaeya went on and on all evening about those puppies!
    ....and the horses, of course.

    ReplyDelete