Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another rainy day...

I was thankful that yesterday was relatively dry because I had a couple of sittings outside at my house. They turned out pretty cute in spite of the gray day. Today it has been rain, rain, and more rain. I miss Greece, and sunshine, and warm. Okay enough whining.
I've been making costumes today. My 9 year old says "Mom, I want to be a fish". How in the world do you make a kid a fish???? I took an old white sheet and cut it out in the shape of a fish, sewed it up except for the tail and w/a little spray paint...it resembles a fish, kind of. Now for the big question, can he get it on? Tomorrow is the costume parade at school and our big family costume party at night. We are expecting about 70 people so I've got 15 lbs of ground beef thawing on my couter. Gonna make barbques.
I don't even think I'm going to clean....who'd notice w/that many people milling around in costumes?
I edited almost one whole sitting from yesterday and made a deposit and filled about 6 orders this morning and now it's time to run to Canton and pick up some more stuff for the party and to the DMV to take Jessica to get her permit....scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment