Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting back to "normal"

So yesterday was a long day. Started working at 5:00 a.m. and worked till 5:00 p.m. then got went out to my sister's house in Maquon for a delicious steak dinner and then to Gilson School w/the kids and some other family members. It was fun but I know I was soooo out of it. Came home about 10:00 p.m. and don't ever remember being so tired.

It worked to keep myself up till 10:00, I slept till 7:30!!!!

Just got done w/3 great family shoots. The kids were cute and the sun out and we didn't get too cold. I was supposed to have a fourth shoot for one of Harn girls and just found out yesterday that her younger sister is in the hospital after having a brain tumor removed. Josie is doing well and it is not cancerous so that's good. Pray for their family and for a speedy recovery w/out any infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment