Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We ended up with a little over 70 people for our annual costume party. I've already seen a video of it on youtube and several pics on facebook so I guess it was a success. I was pretty impressed w/the imaginations of everybody. David and I were Sampson & Delilia (spelling?) he wore a super long black wig and I carried scissors. I was pretty exhausted by the time everybody went home. My long time friend Becky came early and was a huge help through out all of it. She was a blessing for sure, always has been.

This morning it was NOT raining....YAY!!!! We got some of the house back in order and David cleaned up the party stuff in the garage. I had 4 sittings and the wind made for some dramatic hair shots. I kind of like when it's windy...it looks cool. Speaking of cool....brrr.

After the photo sessions it was time to take the boys trick or treating. It's so strange to just go w/2 kids. It's like we went from 5 to 2 in just a year and it seems like we have a super small family. We actually took a car instead of a van tonight. First time ever I think! Jessica went to help w/the Senior Citizen's dinner and the older boys had a couple of friends over and were heading out to Gilson School.

David's pulling some warm chocolate chip cookies out of the oven and we're going to watch an old Tim Conway mystery/comedy with the kids now so I'd better stop here.
Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment