Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Picture Day

So lots of my family has been asking when I'd have time to take their pictures for Christmas cards this year and I've been so booked since we got home so this morning I had an idea. I deemed today "Famiy Picture Day" and invited them all out to get their pictures done. I did my nephew Ben's family, my niece Amy's girls, and my nephew Nathan's kids, my sister's huge dog "Darcy" in her angel wings, & my mom on a pretty badly behaved horse. We also roped someone into taking the camera and getting some of my super willing kids:)

I'm uploading them right now and I know I got some really cute ones of the my adorable little great nieces & nephews. They are just plain cute! After we were done Nathan brought out a bunch of pizza and the kids played football and some volleyball.

I think we should do this every year. Now I just have all the editing to look forward to.....yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment